Broaden Your Reach
- Aurix can be used to treat wounds of any size, and any shape, including tunneling and undermining.
- Aurix has a 96.5% positive response rate in all types of chronic wounds. (deLeon 2011)
- Aurix begins acting immediately, and results are often seen after the first treatment.
- Aurix Centrifuge spin time is only 1 minute, and the gel is ready to apply in 5-8 minutes*. (*after blood draw)
- Aurix treatments fit well with natural clinic flows and timeline for typical patient clinical visits.
- Aurix can be used on patients actively taking blood thinning medication without delay in prep time.
- Aurix treatments provide autologous “Activated Platelets” and growth factors which are applied directly onto the wound bed.
- Aurix is made in the USA, and is part of Nuo Therapeutics, Inc., a US-based company with headquarters in Texas.
Benefit Your Patients
- Produces visible results in days, not weeks.
- Aurix is effective at all stages of wound care for non-healing wounds. This gives providers more treatment flexibility across a broader range of patients.
- Enhanced natural healing power leads to fewer applications and less time-to-heal.
Safe, Rapid and Effective Point-of Care
Take a small amount of the patient’s blood.
Use the Aurix System centrifuge to separate the platelets
Mix with additives supplied by the Aurix Reagent Kit to produce a golden biodynamic gel.
Apply over the entire wound, starting with tunnels and undermining, and cover with a clear dressing.